Monday, February 19, 2007

Spain

Spain is one of the most beautiful countries I’ve EVER visited. The mountains come out of no where and are amazing. I saw snow glistening on top of the mountains. I also splashed in the VERY cold Mediterranean Sea.

I had the chance to meet some really great Spaniards. I attended some meetings in Baptist churches targeting Spanish speakers to take the Gospel to the rest of the world. The ladies in churches are like women in every church in the world – they prepared more food than humanly possible to consume and demanded that everyone keep eating. I ate some traditional Spanish food. It wasn’t what I expected. I thought things would be spicy and hot, but instead it was all pretty bland tasting, however, it was very good. I even ate olives – okay, if you are in Spain you HAVE to eat olives even if you don’t like olives.

I traveled all of the southern part of Spain. I’d love to go back for vacation and have a chance to see it all at a slower pace, instead of from the back seat of a car.

Pray for these Spanish churches that they catch the vision for taking the Gospel to the Nations.

No comments: