Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Big Thank You

Hey -- I just wanted to thank you for thinking about me while I was visiting in Kenya.

Most of you know that I've been in the States for about a year. After covering some pretty crazy things as a journalist, I just needed a break and a safe place to hang out. You can't get any safer than southwest Kansas -- ha-ha!

My trip to Kenya was good. It helped me remember how great Africa is, especially when there's no blood shed. The trip went so well because many of you were praying for me and I just wanted to say thanks!

I still don't know when I'll be heading back to Africa or if I'm heading to another destination. After so many years living in Africa and travelling the world, it's kind of crazy to think of doing something else, but who knows? I'm just hanging on to see what the next step is.

No comments: