Tuesday, June 5, 2007

U.S.A.

I spent most of the month of May in the States for meetings. I had the chance to visit some friends along the way, so that made the meetings more enjoyable - ha!

One of my meetings was very interesting. It was a gathering of 53 media people from around the world. We viewed each others' projects and talked about how we could all coordinate efforts and work together. There are some very talented people around the world.

The best part about my time in the States is that I attended two major league baseball games. One had an hour and a half rain delay, but true baseball fans will wait through rain - especially if it's been five or six years since you've seen a game and you have front row, third base seats!

Keep watching this blog for adventures. I'm gearing up for another heavy travel schedule to some very interesting places.

No comments: